The Baby Awards and The Little London Awards are owned by The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd.
The term ‘The Chelsea Magazine Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8RU. Our company registration number is registered in England No. 6081165.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All content on The Chelsea Magazines websites, magazines and associated digital products is the intellectual property of The Chelsea Magazine Company.
The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the websites including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to The Chelsea Magazine Company or its group companies.
Unless explicitly stated The Chelsea Magazine Company retain all rights for usage of this content across:
• Print editions;
• Digital replica editions;
• Social Media;
• and other multimedia platforms
• Twitter Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User Generated Content
If you do not want to grant to The Chelsea Magazine Company the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to our websites.
Further to this, by submitting your contribution to our websites you warrant that your contribution:
Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the The Chelsea Magazine Company for all the purposes specified above;
• is not defamatory; and
• does not infringe any law; and
• indemnify The Chelsea Magazine Company against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Chelsea Magazine Company as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
• waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication online, email, in our magazine(s) and the purposes specified above.