The Baby Awards and The Little London Awards are owned by The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd.
The term ‘The Chelsea Magazine Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8RU. Our company registration number is registered in England No. 6081165.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
•Terms and conditions. Applies to a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children under 18 yrs) travelling over the summer 2020 season, flying from London. Travel dates; 6, 13, 20, 27 June 2020, 4, 11, 18 July 20120, 29 August 2020, 5, 12,19,26 September 2020, 3,10,17, 24 October 2020. Non-transferable, no cash alternative and subject to availability. Prize can be withdrawn at any time. Families will be booked into one room.
• Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd or the competition partner(s) (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
• Entries for competitions both online and in print must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
• To enter a Competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
• Only one entry per person.
• Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
• It is the responsibility of entrants to notify The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
• If you wish to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can send your answer to the following address: The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd, Jubilee House, 2 Jubilee Place, London, SW3 3TQ.
• The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
• The winners of print competitions will be announced in the next available issue following the competition close date and will subsequently be announced on the website.
• Competition winners must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
• The winner(s) of the competition agrees to have their name and their city/town of residence published in an upcoming issue of the corresponding magazine and to whatever publicity The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd deems relevant.
• The prize is not transferable to another person.
• No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
• If an advertised prize is not available, The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
• Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
• The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
• Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
• The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
• The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd’s negligence.
• The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All content on The Chelsea Magazines websites, magazines and associated digital products is the intellectual property of The Chelsea Magazine Company.
The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the websites including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to The Chelsea Magazine Company or its group companies.
Unless explicitly stated The Chelsea Magazine Company retain all rights for usage of this content across:
• Print editions;
• Digital replica editions;
• Social Media;
• and other multimedia platforms
• Twitter Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User Generated Content
If you do not want to grant to The Chelsea Magazine Company the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to our websites.
Further to this, by submitting your contribution to our websites you warrant that your contribution:
Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the The Chelsea Magazine Company for all the purposes specified above;
• is not defamatory; and
• does not infringe any law; and
• indemnify The Chelsea Magazine Company against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Chelsea Magazine Company as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
• waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication online, email, in our magazine(s) and the purposes specified above.